• 401(k)- Features a combination of employee and employer contributions
• Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
• Flexible spending account available
• Earned Time Off – vacation accrual, holidays and personal time
• ACLS and BLS Renewal – paid by the Center for full time positions requiring these certifications
• Employee Assistance Program
• Access to AFLAC supplemental insurance programs (voluntary, employee funded)
• Free on site parking for full time employees
• Scheduling flexibility available in many areas to help balance work and responsibilities at home
• Opportunities for Involvement. Interested employees can have an influence on decisions by participating in Quality Improvement/Process Improvement teams and projects.
• Employee Functions- Fun, employer-sponsored activities throughout the year
• Occupational Health Programs. Offers free vaccines, assists with work-related injuries and exposures to infectious diseases, and maintains health records of center staff. Infection Control helps to prevent on-the-job body substance exposures and infectious diseases.
• Environmental Health and Safety. Focuses on safety, fire or health hazards, indoor air quality issues, and assists with employee injuries and accidents. Center also offers training in safety-related topics.
• Policies Committed to Employee Well-Being. Zero tolerance program against workplace harassment and violence.
• Drug-free Workplace
• Self improvement and computer courses available throughout the year.
• Specific benefit information will be given at the time of interview.
Surgical Technologist Level I
Under moderate supervision, assists surgeon by preparing, maintaining and anticipating instrument and procedural needs; implements and adheres to all policies and procedures of the facility. See full job description: Surgical Technologist Level I
Mail your resume to:
Coast Surgery Center
Attn: Human Resources
3444 Kearny Villa Rd
San Diego, CA 92123
Email your resume in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Application Form [requires Adobe® Reader®]
Note: The job descriptions presented here are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. It is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities required of personnel so classified.